Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Simonds Patrick Simonds is offline

Default Vlookup on second WorkBook

I have two workbooks Able and Baker. When I click on a cell in Able a
UserForm is displayed. On this UserForm I click on a name (from a list of
names) in ListBox1. Then I want to click on a button labeled Edit which will
take me to WorkBook Baker (worksheet called Names) and select the cell which
contains the name I selected in ListBox1. I just can not figure out what
code to assign to the Edit button to make this happen.