Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken McLennan[_4_] Ken McLennan[_4_] is offline

Default Looking for a Utility with Multi Line REM conversion

G'day there Bob,

In article ,
says...
... or just make the Edit toolbar visible

Thanks very much for that information. That was exactly what I was
looking for. I dunno why, but I had it in my mind that it was an Add-In
or some other utility and never bothered looking at the editor itself.

Now that you've pointed it out to me and I have it in front of my
face I recall having the toolbar visible previously and that this is
where I accessed it from.

How come these things can never be remembered until AFTER someone
reminds you?

Thanks once again.

--
See ya,