Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
billboe billboe is offline

Default Find in a dynamic column...

JMB wrote:
If levelrng is not in the first row you'll get an error using
levelrng.range("a65536"). I know the OP states he is using a fixed range of
A1:A1000, but his code indicates this range is relative to levelrng.

Just in case levelrng might not be in row 1:
Range(levelrng, Cells(Rows.Count, levelrng.Column).End(xlUp))

Thanks to you both for your responses! JMB was correct, levelrng was
not in the 1st row... However, I had a heck of a time to get this
running... I finally figured out that the sheet needed be activated
for it to work. At least, that is what made it work for me... Does
that make sense!?!?

Thanks again!!!

Bill