Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aaron Dyck Aaron Dyck is offline

Default Find a string in a range and return two values based on offsets

I am looking to do something along the lines of a vlookup for a program I am
writing. I am looking in a specific range ("A2:S21") for a value that is
contained in a label. I would like to do a vlookup for this, but I am having
trouble getting it to work. It has to be an exact match for the value in
column A with the caption of my label, and return the Integer values in
columns R and S from the same row. Any suggestions?