Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ML ML is offline

Default Excel Chart

a further question vb and charts as I am useless. I am creating charts while
recording the macros in order to run the macros weekly and update the charts.
If I have a full calender year with 52 weeks, how can I define the range to
stop at for example week 40 (last week) and not display week 1+52 (i.e the
full range I picked while creating the chart off VB)???

"John" wrote:

Thanks for the reply

"Kevin B" wrote in message
This will insert a chart worksheet at the end of the current workbook:

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Add _
after:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Count), _
Type:=xlChart

--
Kevin Backmann

"John" wrote:

How do I add an excel Chart to the end of the workbook

ie presubably Charts.Add ?????

Thanks in anticipation

John