Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
VexedFist[_2_] VexedFist[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting Sheet with No Data

Help I have been trying to automate the Deletion of sheets with NO
data. All of my worksheets have Column Headers in Row-1. What I need
to do is scroll through the worksheets (about 15-20) and Delete the
sheet if there is no data in Column-X (starting in Row-2). I had the
following but for some reasoon it is not working. I think I am having
a brain-freeze. Any help would be appreciated.

Sub MainMacro()
'
Dim MyString, MyString2 As String
Dim MyWorksheet As String

Range("A1").Select
MyString = "EXTVCML"
MyWorksheet = "Extvcml"
BlankTestMacro MyString, MyWorksheet
MyString = "FAX"
MyWorksheet = "FAX"
BlankTestMacro MyString, MyWorksheet
End Sub
Sub BlankTestMacro(MyString, MyWorksheet)
'
Const SAVESTR As String = "MyString"
Dim myRange As Range
Dim cell As Range
Dim delRange As Range

Sheets(MyWorksheet).Select
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMaximized
Columns("A:BZ").Select
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("X2"), Order1:=xlDescending,
Key2:=Range("Z2") _
, Order2:=xlAscending, Key3:=Range("A2"), Order3:=xlAscending,
Header:= _
xlYes, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False,
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
Columns("X:X").Select
On Error Resume Next
Selection.Find(What:=SAVESTR, After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt _
:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:= _
False).Activate
If Err.Number < 91 And Err.Number < 0 Then
MsgBox "Unresolved Error"
Exit Sub
End If
Range("X2").Select
If ActiveCell.Cells = isblank Then
'If Column x IS Blank
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
Exit Sub
End If
If ActiveCell.Row < 0 Then
If Not delRange Is Nothing Then Columns("B:B").Delete
Else
'If Column x is NOT Blank