Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] paul.robinson@it-tallaght.ie is offline

Default error Messege "Cannot shift object off sheet"

Hi
do you have any comments? If you do, you must "move and resize with
cells" under comment properties (double click the box)regards
Paul

Darin Kramer wrote:
Howdie,

I have spreadsheet that stretches over many columns. There are about 5
columns left before I run out of columns (ie last bit of data is in col
"IN")

When I try and hide the columns to the LEFT of IN I get the error
message "cannot shift object off sheet".
I dont think i have any "objects" - did a special serach for objects and
non are found.

Any ideas why, or how to hide some fo the columns which are not in
use...??

Thanks!!

Darin