Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken McLennan[_4_] Ken McLennan[_4_] is offline

Default .usedrange in closed workbook

G'day there Tom,

In article ,
says...
range("A1").Select works for me. range("A1").Activate only changes the
activecell - but select should reduce the selection.

I thought it should have worked too, and since it worked on yours
there was obviously something amiss with mine.

On checking I found that the sheets weren't active so the select
method wasn't working. Easily fixed though. Thanks for your assistance,
it's much appreciated. I *am* learning, but it's a slow process =)

See ya
Thanks again,
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia