Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Luke Moraga Luke Moraga is offline

Default Disable spell check in outgoing email

I'm using Outlook, 2002

If the previous question is unclear, I'm asking for the VBA coding needed to
bypass the spell checker when I send an email.
--
Best Regards,

Luke Moraga

"Luke Moraga" wrote:

Hi,
I'm using a Excel macro that creates an email notification to different
people in an column. Then I have it send using

.Display
Application.SendKeys "%s" 'This feature can't be test run.
Application.Wait Time + TimeValue("00:00:01")

However, the program hangs up if the spell checker gets activated due to a
name. The rest of the body of the message is fine. I need to know how to set
it to not perform the spell check when I send the message.
--
Best Regards,

Luke Moraga