Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Deleting blue paste area

Excel XP & Win XP
I am operating within a 'With ws/End With' construct, where ws is a
worksheet. I copy a range from somewhere else and paste it to ws. My copy
paste commands a
ThisRange.copy
..ThisCell.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues

When the code is through and I manually select sheet ws, I see that the
paste range is still all blue from the paste action. I can take all the
blue out by simply selecting any cell, of course. But my question is: Can
I get rid of the blue in the paste range of ws by code, after the paste
command, without selecting ws and selecting a cell?
Thanks for your time. Otto