Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] dennismhancy@eaton.com is offline

Default Setting ListFillRange through VBA

Thanks Tom..

Looks like I forgot the ".name" piece. Once I put that in, it worked
great.

Dennis

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
Worksheets(1).ComboBox1.ListFillRange ="J2:J12"

but I would include the sheet name as well

With Worksheets(1)
.ComboBox1.ListFillRange = .Name & "!J2:J12"
End with

if it is on Worksheets(1)

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:

I have a combo box called ComboBox1 on a worksheet. I want to populate
its values in VBA code.

Let's say my list of values is in J2:J12.

I then issue this command: ComboBox1.ListFillRange = "J2:J12", I get
a "Run-time error '424'; Object required" message

If I change this to: Set Worksheets(1).ComboBox1.ListFillRange =
"J2:J12", I get "Run-time error '438'; Object doesn't support this
property or method."

Tried several other combinations, but nothing works yet.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Dennis Hancy
Eaton Corporation
Cleveland, OH