Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] kdoss@comcast.net is offline

Default Excel Worksheet sent via e-mail to Outlook

Fellow Excel Users

I have a quick question. I have a excel spreadsheet with several
worksheets in it. I want to e-mail one of these worksheets in my excel
spreadsheet to my manager every week. This worksheet has a graphical
output which she is interested in. If this is possible could you please
give me tips to do it?

We are using XP Operating System with Office 2003 (Outlook and Excel).
I am afraid I may not have Visual Basic with me.

Any input from you would be most appreciated.

Regards,