Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] zigball@gmail.com is offline

Default Can you help me please! VBA is so amzingly difficult! I love it!

Hello microsoft.public.excel.programming my name is Zig I am trying
hard to find out how I can use a input application to input data into a
specified excel sheet. I have learned how to input the data into the
excel sheet although I need to prevent the inputs from being
duplicated. I have used a validating code to prevent duplicate entries
but it only works if you type the text into the sheet. I am unable to
get the input application to follow the validation rule. Is there a way
that I can use a input application to prevent duplicate entries into
the excel sheets and if duplicate data is true can i redirect it to
another specified sheet? Please help! If you can help please email me @
if you can't please email me to let me know Thanks
All!