Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] quetzalc0atl@hotmail.com is offline

Default Adding negative currency automatically

Hello,

I've devloped a little spreadsheet to keep track of my finances.
In it all the columns are formatted to currency 2dp.

In the outgoings column I would like to insert a number and have it
automatically change to a negative currency. So basically I don't want
to press the - key each time i enter a value into that column. There
are no properties in the currency format to do this so I am stuck :-S

Any suggestions to how this can be done would be greatly appreciated!

kind regards,

Clive