Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WLMPilot WLMPilot is offline

Default Pivot Table - Calculating Field/item

I have a spreadsheet that contains 12 budgets (for ea month). I have created
a pivot table that combines each category (per month) in one column and gives
the total amount paid for that category in the adjacent column with a SUM of
all the amounts at the bottom of that column. HINT: This amount should and
does match the SUM() function within the actual budget.

What I want to do is create another column that will give the % of each
category when compared to the total expense (sum of all categories). I have
played around with the different calculated fields / items, but cannot seem
to get it to work.

Thanks in advance,
Les