Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
moon[_7_] moon[_7_] is offline

Default User Forms and List Boxes

"MikeM" schreef in bericht
I have a User Form and inside is a ListBox that shows a list of Different
Worksheets within the Workbook. I asked a collegue for help to write the
Code that when you click on the WorkSheet name in the workbook, it would
open
that workbook.

I copied his code into the ListBox from his workbook to mine into the Same
ListBox name. It does not work in mine but works fine in his!

I checked to make sure the Properties are similar between the 2 which they
are. What am I missing?
--
MJM

Better paste some code snippets next time, else how can we know what you're
missing?
Two subs below, one fills the listbox, the other one handles the
onclick-event.

'populate listbox with sheets
'when opening the form...
Private Sub UserForm_Activate()