Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Connie Connie is offline

Default Pass a cell in sheet to macro or command button

Is there a way to pass a cell in a sheet to a macro or command button?
I have a spreadsheet that I created for a group of users which
ultimately creates a csv file to be uploaded to another system. The
users input various information and then the spreadsheet performs
calculations. I do not want to create the final csv file unless certain
conditions are met within the calculations. I have code to create the
final csv file (from a command button); however, I can't figure out how
to limit the creation of the file based on the parameters from the
spreadsheet. Any help would be appreciated.