Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
x-rays x-rays is offline

Default Urgent - VBA Code Not Running

Now says that I have to enable the macros and refer to online help

Jim Thomlinson wrote:
Hard to say from your limited description but my best guess would be that
your code probably toggles Application.EnableEvents on and off. If your code
turns events off and does not turn them back on again then No events will be
firing. Try running this little procedure and see if it helps

Sub ReEnable()
Application.EnableEvents = True
end sub

If that fixes your problems then you need to find out why your events were
turned off without being turned on again. If you need help with that just
reply back...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"x-rays" wrote:

Hello All,

Newbie question.

I wrote some code for a workbook and specifically I use the events of
the worksheet (I have 4 sheets) to catch the Selectionchange and
change. The first time the code was running fine but when I closed and
reopened the file the code did not run again.

What's going on?