Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] robert.hatcher@l-3com.com is offline

Default variable paste or fill range

so far my adaptation is:

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Dim BinTest As Long
Dim BRange, CRange, i, n As Integer
Dim Htestc As Worksheet

'row count for target location
BRange = 114

'establish target range size based on named range "Range"
CRange = Worksheets("BinSize").Range("Range").Value
n = 1

'paste named formula "BinFill" into range of cells
' starting at 114 with size established by "Range"
For i = BRange To (BRange + (CRange)) Step 1
ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 1).Value = _
ActiveSheet.Names("BinFill").Cells(n, 1).Value
n = n + 1
Next
End Sub

I get the error "Object doesnt support this method..."
I think it means I cant use .names with Activesheet, I had the same
error with Worksheet.

this is just a matter of me not understanding what works with what and
the help info on the name object is kind of lame.