Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CribbsStyle CribbsStyle is offline

Default Search and Copy

Here's my problem...

I have a worksheet that lists football players, positions and ratings
for each player. I have another worksheet that has sections setup for
each position(QB,WR,RB,etc..). What I would to be able to do is have
excel search for QB,WR,RB,etc.. in B4 to B400 in the "Recruits"
worksheet and then have it copy the entire column for a player to the
"Recruit Ratings" worksheet under the correct section for each player.

Worksheet names
Recruits - The one where I want to search and copy from
Recruit Ratings - Where the entire columns need to be copied to the
correct sections.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.