Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Justin Justin is offline

Default Excel Worksheet and VBA

I have this excel template that has vb code that looks at an access db query,
and writes the contents of that query in the excel sheet.
I want to know if there is a way, depending on the count of records, to
split the data in 2 worksheets
for instances, if the query brings back 1000 records, I would like the first
500 to be shown on the first worksheet and the second one on the second
worksheet.

Im using an array function currently, but all teh data is on the first
worksheet and I have to manually split it.