Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jln via OfficeKB.com jln via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Help with a vlookup

BUMP

jln wrote:
Ok here is what i haveI not sure if or how this can be done. I need to look
in the first row on a sheet named Modem for serNum, INT Remit and then look
for a sheet that will be named LPMI or Combined LPMI, look in row one for
NUM# total due.

Here is how the vlookup goes
ServNUm to Num#
Total due - int Remit

Then after the vlookup
I need to find on the modem tab tot Remit, Prinremit in row one and add
PrinRemit and intRemit and put the total in totRemit.

I could really use the help on this Im not even sure where to start.