Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default Workbook HighlightChangeOption ???

Chad,
IIRC these only take effect on shared workbooks.

NickHK

"ChadF" ...
I have a piece of code that barfs on the following set of lines

Workbooks(WorkingFileName).Unprotect
Workbooks(WorkingFileName).KeepChangeHistory = True
Workbooks(WorkingFileName).HighlightChangesOnScree n = True
Workbooks(WorkingFileName).Protect

What I want to do is set the HighlightChangesOnScreen flag to True
for this particular workbook on the fly. (Not during a regular session,
want
to put this in a macro.)

Originally thought that unprotecting the workbook would work, but VBA
still
barfs on setting that flag. How can I get around this ??

Thanks in advance,
ChadF