Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default Arrange Icons of Minimized Excel Windows

You can't arrange windows that are minimized, using "Windows.Arrange". If
you want easy access to all the WBs, check the OptionsShown In Taskbar,
then the Window State of a window does not matter.
Or do not minimize the window, set .WindowState = xlNormal instead, then you
can arrange them.

NickHK

"Johnny Naperville" ...
When I open one workbook in Microsoft Excel 2003 SP 2, the macro code in
the
spreadsheet includes a reference to a second workbook which opens the
second
workbook. When the second workbook loads, it minimizes itself. Then, I
click
a button in a worksheet of the first workbook to load a third workbook,
which
minimizes itself. However, the icons for the third workbook disappears
behind
that for the second workbook. I can remedy this situation if I right-click
on
one of the minimized workbooks and choose Arrange Icons from the
context-sensitive menu that pops up. I would like to put a command into my
program to arrange the icons immediately after the third workbook loads
and
minimizes itself. I see the Windows.Arrange method, but it applies to the
open windows, not to the icons. My search of Help shows me many ways to
arrange the icons on my Windows desktop, but not within Excel. What do I
need
to do? Thank you.