Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Francis Ang[_3_] Francis Ang[_3_] is offline

Default Disabling Toolbar

Thanks alot Halim. Appreciate your help very much.

"Halim" wrote:

Hi Ang,

Try this one :
CommandBars(1).Controls("insert").Enabled = False

Because Insert is a control of Worksheet Menu Bar is index=1
so I use 1

Halim

"Francis Ang" wrote:

I am trying to disable the 'Insert' and 'View' of the worksheet menu bar with
the following codes -

Application.CommandBars("Insert").Enabled = false
Application.CommandBars("View").Enabled = false

but is having a problem; only 'View' is disabled but 'Insert' is not. Is
it because
"Insert" cannot be disabled in this manner? Is so, how can I disable
'Insert'.

Thank you.