Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steinmetzw42 via OfficeKB.com steinmetzw42 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Autofill until Null

Hello,

I am having an issue with what I would believe to be an easy issue. I'm
trying to have column AU (starting a row 8) autofill with "N" untill the same
row in column A is null. Below is what I have been to use but it doesn't
want to work. Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Dim rng4 As Range

Set rng4 = Worksheets("shtXL").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)
If rng4.Row < 8 Then
Set rng4 = Worksheets("shtXL").Range("A8")
Set rng5 = Worksheets("shtXL").Cells(Rows.Count, 3).End(xlUp)
rng5.AutoFill.Value = "N"