wmjenner

Vasant's response is how to do it for one. But ambdg26 wants to
automate it for ALL. You need to create a template and store it in
your XLStart folder. It is then supposed to open every time you open
Excel and that becomes your default worksheet (including footer).
Follow Vasant's method, then do FILE / SAVE AS, select "Template"
(.xlt) and save it in the XLStart folder.

This is how Excel tells you to do it. I haven't been able to get it
work, however. I have it saved in the XLStart folder but it doesn't
open it like it's supposed to. It's almost like Excel is looking
somewhere else than where I think it is. So I just did a simple macro
to do it for me.

--
wmjenner

wmjenner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5282