Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Graham Y Graham Y is offline

Default Error on Save As

Hi This is driving me nuts!
I am working on a file I want to save as an xlt, and once the user has
entered all the data on the form I want them to click a button that will
result in the file being printed, saved, emailed and closed. print & email
sorted, but saving is giving me grief!
I looked at other posts, and I copied some neat code to get up a chose
folder dialog box, and then I add the file name (from a couple of cells) and
currently use:
ThisWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=path & "\" & client
Excel then crashes and closes.
Run Time Error '2147417848(80010108)'
Automation Error The Object has disconected from its client

Please what am I doing wrong!
TIA
Graham Y