Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default copying data

l4 should be lastrow
..cells(lastrow,"f").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
try this

with Sheets("dailyTeleStat")
lastrow=.cells(.rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row
Sheets("calc worksheet").Range("C95:J95").Copy
.cells(l4,"f").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues
end with

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"GailK" wrote in message

I'd like to copy the range in 'calc worksheet' into 'DailyTeleStat'
worksheet following the last entry. I have seen vba coding where data
can
be copied into the first empty row, however, the row being copied into is
not
complete empty .. contains date/week number/period etc in the first few
columns (b-e); therefore, I'd been looking to have the data copied
starting
at column f. How can I update the coding below to accomplish my means?

Sheets("calc worksheet").Select
Range("C95:J95").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("dailyTeleStat").Select
Range("F461").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False

Thanks,
Gail