Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] acctemp@millenniumbank.com is offline

Default How Do I Identify 1 to 1 Offsetting Entries in a List?

I have a list of 100-200 numbers to reconcile every day, some of these
offset each other, is there a quick way to identify which do and have
them highlighted? The example below shows two entries that have
corresponding offsets, e.g., 1944.09 and 7418.25. The offsets are
always 1 to 1, meaning there is never a combination of numbers equal to
one number. Naturally looking for duplicates doesn't work as I am
comparing positive to negative numbers.

Example:

-1944.09
250