Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zone Zone is offline

Default Don't copy buttons

Thanks, Dave. I guess the best strategy is to delete the buttons on
the source sheet before copying, as you suggest, and then close the
source sheet's workbook without saving. James

Dave Peterson wrote:
someworksheetvariable.buttons.delete

where someworksheetvariable represents your new worksheet.

Zone wrote:

I'm using VBA to copy a range from a worksheet in one workbook to a
worksheet in another workbook. The range I'm copying from has buttons
that I don't want to copy. Can I copy the range without copying the
buttons? Alternately, can I delete only the buttons in the copied
range when finished copying (to prevent deleting buttons already on the
destination sheet)? The buttons on both sheets were created with the
Forms menu. ExcelXP (2002). I cannot control the properties of the
buttons in the source file. TIA, James

--

Dave Peterson