Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default Clipboard clear error

Not sure which langauge you are using, but may be you should ask a NG for
that langauge.

NickHK

"andres.navarret" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:andres.navarret.2f7een@NoSpamPleaze .com...

Hi,

Windows XP
Office 2003

I have been trying to write a macro that just copy a lot of information
from one sheet and then paste it into another as value, and the macro
has to do that several times. The problem is that when try to do it for
the fourth time, Excel gives a message error that indicates the
application ran out of resources or something like that...in other
words y put too much information in the clipboard y the system
collapse. So I tried to clear the clipboard every time I paste the info
and I tried to use the following instruction:

Clipboard.Clear and the Excel gave an "424" error...so VB it was
missing an object, so I tried the following:
My.Computer.Clipboard.Clear() and then Excel gave me an error that it
was expecting a "=".

I have searched in all kind of forums and everybody seems to use
Clipboard.Clear without a prob into thier codes, why I am having all
this trouble?, it is not my computer, because I have tried this at
least in three diffferent computers, so I am doing something wrong. Can
you help me out, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Andres Navarrete

--