Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
California Barbie California Barbie is offline

Default I need examples of conditional time manipulation IF AND OR

I have a schedule - one employee works 4 hours, one works 8 hours, one works
6 hours.

I need to set up a conditional statement that will print out his or her
lunch as follows:

K5 is the number of hours the employee actually is in the store, and I'm
calculating K5 in one cell, and then doing the lunch time calculations in a
second cell.

IF (K5 <= 5) THEN (Lunch Break = 0)
AND
IF (K5 5 and K5 <8 ) THEN (Lunch Break = 30)
AND
IF (K5 = 8) THEN (Lunch Break = 60)

K5 is derived other cells.

I know this can be done. I just can't get the syntax right.

Thanks for any help y'all can offer.