Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Scaps Scaps is offline

Default Need help on deleting row.

Below is a macro I created in sorting out a worksheet. The macro works well
but the only problem is that sort result have data that are not needed like
titles subtitles, etc. I need to add some more code to clean out the
unneeded rows which contain strings and are all over the rows and columns so
that when I execute the macro all I would see are the sorted data that I
want. Thanks for your help.

Range(Selection, ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)).Select
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A1"), Order1:=xlAscending, Key2:=Range("B1") _
, Order2:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:= _
False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, DataOption1:=xlSortNormal,
DataOption2 _
:=xlSortNormal

scaps