Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PCStechnical PCStechnical is offline

Default Creating a warning window

that might work--the only problem is will that show all the time. I
would like to have you be able to input your time you punched in, time
you punched out, and record what type of hours they were. After that,
if they don't add up, put in a warning.

Is there a way that I can create a userform that gives me a screen they
can input all that stuff (time in, time out, regular hours, other
hours) and then it places it on the worksheet int he next available
slot?

PCStechnical
Dave Peterson wrote:
How about just using an adjacent cell with a formula in it:

=if(someformulathatchecksyourinputisok,"","Please check your input!")

Format the cell in nice big, bold, red letters.

PCStechnical wrote:

I'm working on a timecard project. I want to create a popup window
(userform) when the values someone inputs on the worksheet for their
regular hours + other hours does not equal the time interval they
inputed.

Example: I input that I worked from 8:00am to 4:00pm (8hr day). I can
break down my hours between regular work hours and other hours
(overtime). If the employee puts in 5 regular hours and 10 other hours
for that day, obviously that is more than the 8 hour day they claimed
they worked.

If this scenario was true, I want a window to pop up telling them that
their hours don't equal.

CAN I DO THAT?

PCStechnical

--