Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bizarre Bizarre is offline

Default Huhe ecel file size

Hello,

I would appreciate any input on this matter.

My file starts out being around 1meg just one sheet with lots of VBA code,
when I insert a userform, the file size become 19MB. There are some picuture
in the user orm, I tried them, just Still I get huge file sizes around 18M,
not sure what is taking up the space because when I compress it it become
arounf 400KB
I put a comman button "main" in the worksheet . when I click on it, it takes
a lot of time to load the userform. I don't know why?
Thank You!