Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default How can I share and un-share a workbook using a macro?

If ActiveWorkbook.MultiUserEditing Then
ActiveWorkbook.ExclusiveAccess
End If

If Not ActiveWorkbook.MultiUserEditing Then
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=ActiveWorkbook.FullName, _
accessMode:=xlShared

Cheers
Nigel

"Botter" wrote in message
I have a excel workbook that I create a barcode picture in and print it.
The
information in this workbook is shared by many different users. When a
workbook is shared, pictures can not be created. I would like to unshare
the
workbook, print the barcode, and the share again so that the other users
can
see infomation created at this station. Can someone tell be how to share
and
unshare in a macro?