Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] kemperohlmeyer@gmail.com is offline

Default VBA coding to export multiple calcualtion sheets as webpages

I have created a very simple code that right now runs through a
list of references, pulls the relevant information into our template
(ie, calculate) and prints. I need to revise (overhaul) the code so
that it does a similar task but now saves each calcualtion as a web
page named for the reference and the date it was exported. Can someone
please help me get a shell going?

Thanks,
ko

(my uber-simple code is below, it won't help probably)

Sub PRINT_ALL()
For Each c In Range("List4")
Range("A3").Value = c.Value
Calculate
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1,
Collate:=True
Next c
End Sub