Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
olson olson is offline

Default Macros sometimes automatically disabled

My macro security setting is at "Medium" so I should get the macro
enable/disable box. I have a set of workbooks that contain macros -
sometimes when I open them everything goes as it should and the
enable/disable box appears. The other times the enable/disable box
does not appear and the macros are automatically disabled.

Coworkers use these spreadsheets also and nobody has this problem but
me! I tried changing my security setting to Low to see if they would
always be enabled but somehow our company doesn't allow that - I switch
it to low and when I go back to the settings it is back at Medium.

Using excel 2003 SP2 with XP Pro.