Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Further help required please :)

I think I might know what that is Les. I thought about such a situation, but
your example data didn't have such a situation.

Try this version

Sub Test()
Dim iLastRow As Long
Dim i As Long

iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
For i = iLastRow To 2 Step -1
If ActiveSheet.Evaluate("SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000=A" & i & _
"),--(D1:D1000=D" & i & "))") 1 Then
Rows(i).Delete
End If
Next i

End Sub

If that doesn't work, click on my name in the posting header and you will
get my email address, which should be modified as in my signature.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Les Stout" wrote in message
Hi Bob, aftyer checking, i find that it is deleting some lines that it
should not be. If i could get an e-mail address i could send you the
spreadsheet, it might help explain better.

Les Stout