Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Calle Calle is offline

Default Print button help

I am trying to creat a print button on one of my worksheets. The button will
print worksheet 1, 2, and 3. This part was simple I just made this macro:
Sub print_worksheet()
Worksheets("Kund data").PrintOut Copies:=1
Worksheets("Schakt dörr").PrintOut Copies:=1
Worksheets("Korg dörr").PrintOut Copies:=1

However, I also want the macro to save the 3 worksheets as pdf files and
open a new e-mail where those files are attached. Right now I can't even get
the 3 sheets to convert to PDF with a macro. I have acrobat Professional
installed and can print to pdf so I asume there is some way to do it with a
VBA macro... Help please!