Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default pivot field autoselection

I think I follow the basic logic, but not sure what I would substitute for
pivotchart, and where I would insert the code that I have which would, before
moving to the next item, change some of the formatting and then grab the
chart. Thanks if you can assist further.
--
Boris

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Debra Dalgleish has some sample code for printing.
http://contextures.com/xlPivot09.html#Page

BorisS wrote:

Second try...

I'd like to have something that cycles through the page fields in a
pivorchart. In other words, if there are 3 items in page field 1, and 4 in
page field 2, I'd want it to take:

field 1 field 2
"all" "all"
"all" item 1
"all" item 2
"all" item 3
item 1 "all"
item 1 1st item

etc., until it gets through each of the first field and the second field. I
would combine this with other code which, inbetween the cycle to the next
option, would grab the chart and paste it elsewhere, but all I need is to
cycle through the page fields in the above fashion.

Kind regards.

--
Boris

--