Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kragelund Kragelund is offline

Default Moving ranges as input for Solver

I have the following problem in Excel 2002:
I want a Solver makro to perform an optimisation over a range, which is
indirectly determined by the user input. This means: if the user states he is
35 years old, I want Solver to specify a calculation on a range which will
then be e.g. 65-35=30 columns wide, starting for instance from cell A2. Since
I can't tell Solver that cell A2+30 = cell AE2, what can I do instead to get
Solver to include the correct number of cells??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!