Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Lewis[_2_] Chris Lewis[_2_] is offline

Default Allow user to choose worksheet from newly opened file

I have written a macro that performs the same set of commands to a worksheet
for a set of data of a given format.

this data is supplied to me from various sources but is always of the same
format. I want the macro in one excel file to prompt for which file to open
(which I have done using Application.GetOpenFilename) and then prompt the
user for which worksheet should be made active. The names of the sheets are
indicative of what they contain.

So I guess after saying open test.xls I want the user prompted with a list
of the worksheets available in test.xls and allow them to select which
should be made active for the macro to perform its duties.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
Chris Lewis