Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Edmund Edmund is offline

Default VBA to position my mouse cursor on my desired spot on screen

How can I tell VBA to position my mouse cursor at my desired point on screen?

Certain applications (non MS Office) in my desktop does not support
navigation using keyboard punches (eg Ctrl+Right Arrow to select its next
tab). Therefore, I need to tell "VBA to go to a certain position on the
screen". When this is achieved, I will use sendkey (SendKeys "~", True) wrap
up the task.

Pls show me some sample codes. I will adjust the X & Y value to my desired
position.

Edmund
Using Excel 2000