Helen

Default Send to command - change default email application?

Hi all,

Many thanks to all you generous and clever folks who post answers to our
questions. Hoping someone can help me with this...

When you use the File, Send to command from within an Excel file, there's
obviously a default application that Excel opens, in my case Outlook
Express. If I wanted it to be Outlook instead, how do I change it? And what
if someone else (who has asked me this question) wanted it to be say Lotus
Notes mail client? Would you do that the same way?

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Helen