Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KAnoe KAnoe is offline

Default Sum Rule checking 2 and 3 cells.

I have a spreadsheet that I would like to Count/Sum on the sheet.

The first one is if one Cell B10 has a X in it and Cell E10 has RA or USAR
in it the Count would be 1. I would like to have it check B10 thru B100 and
Cell E10 thru E100 and if 74 meet the X and RA or USAR rule the cell would
have 74.

The second part of this question is to add a third part to a second Cell.
This time I would like to have it check the same as above and a third Cell
for a X. In this case Cell BA.

So the second one is if one Cell B10 has an X in it and Cell E10 has RA or
USAR in it and Cell BA has an X in it the Count would be 1. I would like to
have it check B10 thru B100 and Cell E10 thru E100 and Cell BA10 thru BA100
and it give me the total number that meet the three rules.

Thanks for your help!!

Keith