Max

Glad it worked for you, Lynn !

.. Is there a way to automate this further ...

Not by me, I'm afraid. I've reached my incompetence level <g.

Hang around awhile to see if any of the other experienced folks versed in
vba were to step in here with something for you. Alternatively, you may
also wish to try a fresh post in .programming. All the best !
--
Rgds
Max
"Lynn Bales" wrote in message
Max,

This TOTALLY worked out. the columns and rows change from workbook
to workbook. Like is there a way to macro this so I can enter the number

of
rows and where the columns are? Sorry to be a big pain, this will just

make
sorting out the unique entries SO much easier.

BTW, this workbook I was working on was 34 columns and 523 rows! The

example
was just to get the feel for how it could work.

Thanks so much!

Lynn