Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan Perkins Dan Perkins is offline

Default Editing a worksheet while running a macro

I have a spreadsheet that is accessed via a macro. All interaction with the
spreadsheet is through userforms. For everyone other than the administrator
(me), that is all of the access that is needed.
However, as administator, I find that sometimes a need to directly edit the
spreadsheet data. I want to do this while not terminating the macro execution.

Is there a way in which I can pause the macro, access the worksheets, and
then resume the macro?