Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kamran Kamran is offline

Default Date change button/macro

Hi Charles,
Thanks for the formula; never seen anything like that, can you please
describe what it's calculating? I'm not sure I'm going to be able to use it,
let me explain. I keep an Excel document, where for each week I add a new
tab for my timesheet for that week. All I want to do is update the one cell
where Monday's date is. So I don't want it to update automatically, because
the old time sheets need to remain static. I want a macro that I can assign
to a toolbar button that will just add 7 to that Monday date. All other
dates are already calculated based on the Monday, so I don't need to worry
about them.
Thanks,
Kamran.